12/10/10

family portraits

Thats my new Family Portrait tea towels printed and ready to start drying yer dishes, yas!  Screen printed by the amazing Steve of Stop the Press! in Glasgow they are something to behold. Even the seemingly endless snow/ice/general baws weather couldn't stop me squealing with heavy duty joy when they arrived.  You can now get them online in my shop or in the real live world at my stall in Merchant City Market this weekend. (And shortly in Welcome Home, Red Door Gallery, and La Fille de Margaret too, hurrah!)

To celebrate getting these beauties up on my shop I'll be throwing another GIVEAWAY to win a pair once I'm back in France next week.  But in the meantime you shall need to content yourself with a wee 10% off them (and everything else, see I'm pure nice init) over the weekend.  Just mark SNOWSBAWS at the checkout.  Your welcome.

No comments: