12/20/10

cheers, init


Another round of thanks to all who came down to see me last weekend at Merchant City, good times all round. Thanks especially to my old flatmate and top notch artist Shielagh Tacey who had a stall next to me and kept me good and amused, even when the hangover horrors struck. You should really go have a look at her amazing wares, it will make yer day better. Promise.


Also, this week is your last chance to have a shifty round Welcome Home's pop up shop in the CCA. As well as bits and pieces from myself its got tons of other intimidatingly good artists work in there - ol' Shielagh T included - so get yourself down there while you still can for some last minute Christmas shopping, init. Or just do what I did and buy stuff for yourself.  Clever.

Photos courtesy of I Think Its Nice and Welcome Home, respectively.

No comments: