6/7/10

back

roonye

That's me back in France again after.... (drumroll, init) actually passing my fucking driving test. Hurrah! Now that that bucket of shite is over and done with I can finally get on with my life and get let loose on frenchy roads. So far french roads are alright apart from everything being the exact opposite of the test I just passed, but its ok, I'm dealing with it. What seems to be harder for me to grasp, apparently, is that now when I leave a car I am responsible for it and really shouldn't bail out with the keys still in the ignition and the engine running just because French 30 Rock's about to start on the tele. The worst so far was when I managed to not really fully apply the handbrake on my boyfriend's brand new mini, resulting in it rolling slowly slowly slowly into a fucking wall. He wasn't amused.

But yeah its still alive (with barely a scratch) and so am I for the time being, hurrah encore!

Anyways, to celebrate being back in the lovely burny sun, heres a few final Glasgow highlights to reflect on fondly.

THE BRIDGE OF KELVIN
kelvinbridge


THE PARK OF CIDER-ON-HILL (ie KELVINGROVE)
kelvingrove


THE SHAM OF EAGLE
eaglsham


THE STATION OF TRAIN RUTHERGLEN
ruggie


AND THE GOOD STREET BUCHANAN
buchanan

I miss it already. Even the rain. OK, thats a lie. The rain is shite but Glasgow's still amazing.

ps. My scanners on holiday still hence the poor effort not-scanned-drawing. Desole.

No comments: