7/25/09

poor effort

ashamed

Unsurprisingly, one week in and I'm already slacking off. I've ran out of time this week to make a proper contribution to my new resolution, so I've cheated a bit and scanned in a page from my jotter of stupid rules I'm making to help me memorise all of France's fuckery. To be fair, I was awfully busy eating ice cream and watching FRIENDS dubbed in French AND its my birthday tomorrow. So I'm going to kick off celebrations early and fuck off sunbathing. Next week will be better. I PROMISE.

Also, apologies in advance for dropping the C bomb in there (I've triangled it out to lessen offence) I didn't intend for it to see the light of day when I was making it, it was just amuse my ridiculously easily amused self. You can blame my unbeatable laziness for that. I might as well apologise for the crap Rihanna joke while I'm at it. Enjoy.

Let me introduce you to the horrible world of PRONOUNS...

An admittedly poor effort this week.

ps. To make up for my piss-poor effort let me put you in the direction of these two hot tricks, who will teach you at least half a dozen french words. Guaranteed.

4 comments:

Heather Jerdee said...

Happy Birthday!!! Love the I'm not ashamed, makes me happy cause I've been saying that a lot lately too :)

libraryofdigress said...

Oh Carolyn, your blog posts and attempts to learn French always make me rire! :D And I LOVE the I'm Not Ashamed Dog - I so want it on a handbag! :)

carolyn alexander said...

Thank you!

Hmmm, and I may just do that :)

carolyn alexander said...

Thank you!

Hmmm, and I may just do that :)