1/15/09

a murderer's house

A drawing of a murder's house in Edinburgh that I'm very fond of (the house not the murderer). I can't remember the name of the blinking murderer though which is slightly annoying. Its on the High Street I think if anyone knows (or cares).

UPDATE: I have it on good authority (my mum - bless) that the house belonged to John Knox, who was not in fact a murderer, just a famous minister not overly fond of catholics. I obviously heard wrong in the pub. Or more likely just didn't listen and just made it up. My bad.

2 comments:

hellojenuine said...

where abouts? down the high street or up the high street (from hunter square, say)

carolyn alexander said...

hmmm down I think, its just round the corner from St Marys Street and near and oddbins! Not that that helps much.